If you want higher Google rankings, this SEO tutorial is for you.
In my experience, success with search engine optimization comes down to getting the fundamentals right. Then moving onto advanced SEO strategies and techniques.
And that’s exactly how this SEO tutorial is structured.
First, you’ll learn how to improve your site’s loading speed. As you see in the video, site speed is a misunderstood Google ranking signal. I show you the true impact of loading speed and rankings.
Next, we tackle technical SEO — a critically important part of succeeding with SEO.
Once we cover technical SEO, it’s time for keyword research. I show you my 3 favorite ways of finding uptapped keywords that your competition doesn’t know about (#2 is my favorite).
Now that you have a keyword, it’s time to create content around it. But not just any content, content that makes people say: “WOW!”. I’ll teach you some actionable tips to do just that.
Finally, it’s time to promote your content. Most people fail with SEO because they don’t do anything to promote their stuff (besides sharing it on social media). But to rank in Google, you need backlinks. And I show you one of my favorite link building strategies of all time (step-by-step).
It it some Introduction:-
What is SEO
1. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization.
2. SEO is an Online Marketing Technique which helps you to bring your website on top in Search Engine’s results.
Keywords: When user type some words on Search Engine to find out something, these words are known as Keywords.
4. An Estimated 75% internet user find out website via Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing
Why we use SEO
1. Increase visibility on Search Engines.
2. Get more traffic on your websites.
Traffic – No. of user who visit your website.
3. Convert a local business into International Business.
4. Easy way to show your business as Brand.
Thank you for Watching.SEO tutorial | SEO Training | SEO introduction | SEO – Part 1