SEO For Dummies: How To Rank In Google

So what is SEO and how can you use it to get your sites to rank in Google? Well in this video I’ll explain it all to you – in plain English.

I’ll show you the simple SEO tips and techniques that I use to get all of my niche sites to rank in the top spots of Google so that I can make constant sales through various affiliate programs.

This video is part of a ‘crash course’ for new affiliate marketers that I put together which you can find here:
http://www.lazyassstoner.com/newbie/SEO For Dummies: How To Rank In Google

1. PassionPersonalCoachingTraining

Great video and great info. Why are so many people struggling when they
    all they need to do is search! ;)) Way to go Stoner!

2. Kevin Indig

This is exactly what the world has been missing: A “lazy ass stoner” who
    explains “how easy” ranking on the first page of Google is. Such clowns
    give our job a bad reputation. Contact me, “Dude”, and I’ll organize you a
    bag of weed for free, just so you stay out of what you don’t understand
    anyway. Deuces.

3. First Class Gardens

LOL, “Hey CNN Link to me Bro!” Awesome video, love your videos Stoner

4. Zack Johnson

Very new to SEO. I don’t think however this is a traffic method for
    beginners…

5. RJMPublishing

Hey Jay. I bought your course and I’m halfway through building a niche site
    using your program. But now I can’t find your site. Says no connection.
    What’s going on? Bob

6. roja y

iam intersted to create blogs and websites inonline but i don’t know how
    toget popular my blog and i don’t know how to get more traffic on my blog

so many times i searched
    but every one tells you share social networking sites that’s all then u get
    traffic in u r site if any u want seo tools PAY somemoney i’ll provide
    cd/ebook then u r site get’s popular
    these types of Words every body tells..

But YOU Rally Great Friend I Love These Video and I saw Your All Videos
    These Videos Are Very Use full and help full …

i hope in future you create some more videos create AND Share in you are
    chanel

7. Locustmaster15

This is the only guy you should be watching. Tells everyone what the fuck
    is up, no bullshit, finally, after all these years. Great job bro!!

8. Eliot Auteberry

I approve this. Moreover I want to say that I use youtube to bring traffic
    to my website since i am a marketer and this specific video has been very
    informative for me. thanks! please go to my channel and find out more
    regarding how i harness youtube to the benefit of my business *(how to
    boost your traffic, income, views on your videos, etc…)*. take care!

9. amazingdany

Don’t be Google’s slave bitch with 2 proven methods:

1- Forum marketing.

2- Pinterest.

10. Amie Stylegasms

Nice, thanx for the tips. I subscribed to your channel, and liked this
    video and the one u did on pinterest marketing. You r a fucking genius, and
    I love how u explain everything so simply. I just started my own fashion
    channel on youtube, and I plan on watching all your videos to help me get
    it off the ground :)

11. Drew Grow

What a common name this guy has. I have so many friend who are Lazy Ass
    Stoner’s lol

12. Daniel Hill

This dude is a beast! I do not care how high he is this dude just broke
    this stuff down clearly in less than 20 minutes.

13. Paul Wall

Great videos man!

Does anyobody know, is he still active? No new videos, no new updates on
    his sites… is he quit from this?

14. Gašper Meden

Junkie or not (not really I believe), he explains SEO basics the way anyone
    can understand. Good job mate

15. TractorTread

really good video, lots of good info. i almost didn’t watch it because of
    the whole stoner thing. Not what i expected. Good job dude

16. Michel Roodenburg

I love your videos ! your right to the point and no bs. I’ll be
    implementing a few for sure. my new product for stealthy vape medicating
    needs all the help it can get so I’m watching your vids day and night
    lol…. the redit one got me pretty excited actually… but I did it wrong
    and got kinda flamed but that’s to be expected as I was kinda blatant about
    my shameless plug…. lol cheers buddy keep those vids coming please….
    muchograssyass ! Mike R