In this free digital marketing tutorial fresh for 2014, Tim explains online marketing strategy and why it’s important to growing your business online. In this digital marketing tutorial with strategies fresh for 2014, Tim and Zak make technical SEO issues easy to understand in simple terms a child could understand. The video tutorial also covers online and digital marketing for beginners. It’s also a great for for kids, online marketing for children, digital marketing for kids and digital marketing for children!
In this third video of ‘The SEO Diaries’ video tutorial series, Tim and his son Zak, discuss digital marketing and online traffic strategies.
THE SEO DIARIES VIDEO TUTORIALS
The SEO Diaries is a video tutorial blog for learning about Traffic, Online Marketing Strategy and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for beginners, dummies and total idiots! It’s that easy!
BOOKS ON AMAZON
Tim has written a variety of books on clarity, strategy and mindset with a particular focus on technology and content.
– The Google Gamble – http://www.timlevy.net/google
– The Entrepreneurial Handbook – http://www.timlevy.net/handbook
– The Fast Book Handbook – http://www.timlevy.net/fastbook
– Creativity and Innovation – http://www.timlevy.net/creativity
– The Awakener’s Handbook – http://www.timlevy.net/awake
– Free Monthly Newsletter – http://www.timlevy.net/join
– Facebook – http://www.timlevy.net/facebook
– Web – http://www.timlevy.net
Tim Levy is an author, speaker, consultant and coach. He works with CEOs and entrepreneurs on clarity, strategy and mindset. He routinely speaks for peak organizations like Vistage International, CEOSpace International and Secret Knock. He has a particular focus on web technology and digital content including books, CDs, online training and broadcast television. Tim’s focus is to radically accelerate and enable highly purposeful CEOs and entrepreneurs in their business and personal lives.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMdGyC-yUMcDigital Marketing Tutorial 2014 – Free Tutorial on Internet and Online Marketing Strategy